[Histonet] IHC Workload

Alan Bishop muddymoo <@t> gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 18:43:31 CDT 2006

Some interesting stats there.

Our lab does around 20,000 IHC slides a year. Most blocks already processed
and embedded from us doing the routine histology but the daily workload of
recutting, adding controls and the whole IHC process is done by one person!
All of our workload is done by hand at the moment and all achieved in less
than a standard working day - usually all issued to the paths by mid
afternoon.

>From the survey I should probably think about getting some more staff for
the IHC :-)

Cheers