[Histonet] microwave processors/sectionable cassettes--vendor responses welcome privately...

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 13:30:34 CDT 2006

Hi all-

  I'd like to learn more about the various features/benefits/cost per cassette on the various microwave processors including the major improvement since they first came out.

  I'd also like marketing materials and samples of sectionable cassettes and info on compatiblity with microwave processors.

  Please call or respond by email or snail mail:  Thank you in advance!

  Cheryl Kerry HT(ASCP)
  Full Staff Inc.
  6315 Red Cedar Ct
  Kingwood TX 77346
  800.756.3309
  admin <@t> fullstaff.org
  Staffing the AP Lab - one tech at a time.