[Histonet] Number of GI biopsy sections on a slide for pediatric hospitals.

Foshey, Annette AFoshey <@t> chw.org
Wed Jan 4 15:50:35 CST 2006

I am inquiring what the "standard" is for the number of GI biopsy
sections that are routinely put on slides for review. We currently cut
two slides with two levels on each slide.  The total number of sections
is between 6-8 sections on each slide.

Thanks,
Annette Foshey, HT
Team Leader in Histology
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin

Children's Hospital and Health System recognizes that unencrypted e-mail is insecure and does not guarantee confidentiality.  The confidentiality of replies to this message cannot be guaranteed unless the replies are encrypted.