[Histonet] Active caspase 3 staining of mouse small intestine

Yu, Jian YuJ2 <@t> upmc.edu
Wed Feb 1 11:56:15 CST 2006

Thanks to several of you who have given me a lot of great suggestions on
how to get good cross sections of mouse small intestine   One of you
mentioned that you do Caspase 3 staining routinely with the small
intestine, sorry that I could not find your email anyone.  I have been
using the CAM1 Ab from BD, which works well for IF on frozen sections
but have a lot of background for IHC.  Unfortunately the frozen sections
do not have the greatest structures.  I would very much appreciate that
if you could share your experience with paraffin sections.

Thanks again!

Jian Yu, Ph. D.

University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute

Hillman Cancer Center Research Pavilion

Office suite 2.26h, Laboratory 2.43

5117 Centre Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Phone : 412-623-7786, (Lab) 412-623-3255

Fax:      412-623-7778

Email:   yuj2 <@t> upmc.edu