[Histonet] 25 open temp positions and even more permanent jobs...

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 15:02:27 CST 2006

Hi All-

  We've been blessed with an exclusive contract for 13 week temporary positions all over the country.  If you've EVER thought of temping, now is your chance!  We'll be moving techs into place across the next three weeks (you can stay home for Christmas and still get signed up now to plan ahead!)

  Temporary Locations include (these are just some--there are more):

  Western Florida
  Connecticut
  North Carolina
  Southern California
  Oklahoma
  New York
  Kansas
  Western Ohio

  Permanent locations include those listed above and:
  South Carolina
  Texas
  Maine
  New Hampshire
  Wisconsin
  Colorado

  And a few more coming in daily.

  We're accepting referrals for all of these so call if you want more details.  Tiffany is in the office 281.852.9457 or 800.756.3309
   and I'm temping and available by cell 281.883.7704 and toll-free 800.756.3309

  Give us a call, email and if you can--send a current resume: admin <@t> fullstaff.org

  We look forward to hearing from you!!

  Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc
  Staffing the AP Lab, one great tech at a time.
  800.756.3309 phone and fax
  281.852.9457 office
  281.883.7704 cell
  admin <@t> fullstaff.org