[Histonet] hyaluronidase digestion for aggrecan staining

Hermina Borgerink hborgeri <@t> wfubmc.edu
Tue Aug 29 12:56:22 CDT 2006

Liz,

Many years ago when I was still routinely doing immuno staining on bone
and articular cartilage, this is the formula for hyaluronidase digestion
I used:

Hyaluronidase

0.1mg/ml bovine testicular hyaluronidase

0.05M Tris-HCl pH 7.6
0.15M NaCl
0.1% CaCl2
deionized water

Incubate sections at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to primary
antibody incubation.

Hermina