[Histonet] Cytopathology Text

Amy Porter portera <@t> msu.edu
Tue Aug 29 13:32:11 CDT 2006

I am looking for a good reference text for cytopathology with clincal images.  Our pathologist just received information to purchase Silverberg's Principles and Practice of Surgical Pathology and Cytopathology.  Since our laboratory does only research I was curious as to whether there would be a better text for strictyl Cytopathology out there, and if anyone has Siverberg's in their facility as a histotech how do you feel about the cytology content.  Thanks in advance -

Amy S. Porter, HT(ASCP) QIHC - Supervisor
Michigan State University
Investigative HistoPathology Laboratory
Department of Physiology / Division of Human Pathology
2100 Biomedical Physical Sciences Bldg. Room #2133
East Lansing, MI  48824-3320
Phone:  (517) 355-6475 ext 1480 / Fax:  (517) 432-1368
Email:  portera <@t> msu.edu
www.humanpathology.msu.edu