Fwd: [Histonet] Eliminate "natural" fluorescence in heart cells

mark vasko vaskomark <@t> yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 21:42:03 CDT 2006

              Good day,

  I am trying to eliminate "natural" autofluorescence from rat heart
cells under an olympus fluorescence microscope. I have a particular set
of labeled cells I am trying to view but autofluorescence from the rat
heart is quite strong. I have histology slide preparations as well as
single cell suspensions which I  view under the olmpus with a disposable
hemocytometer. Thank you for any suggestions.

  Sincerely,

  Mark M. Vasko