[Histonet] Eliminate "natural" fluorescence in heart cells

mark vasko vaskomark <@t> yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 21:37:53 CDT 2006

Good day,

  I am trying to eliminate "natural" autofluorescence from rat heart cells under an olympus fluorescence microscope. I have a particular set of labeled cells I am trying to view but autofluorescence from the rat heart is quite strong. I have histology slide preparations as well as single cell suspensions which I  view under the olmpus with a disposable hemocytometer. Thank you for any suggestions.

  Sincerely,

  Mark M. Vasko