[Histonet] Re: floating petri dish snap freezing question

Greg Dobbin dobbin <@t> upei.ca
Wed May 11 12:47:50 CDT 2005

Dear Kristen/ Gayle,
To see my detailed reply to a similar question on cryotomy, check
the following reference:
Biotechnic & Histochemistry 2003, 78(5): 279.
The "Notes and Queries" section.
Cheers!
Greg