[Histonet] RE: Ki67 - kidney

C.M. van der Loos c.m.vanderloos <@t> amc.uva.nl
Tue May 3 01:34:28 CDT 2005

   Christian,

   You didn't tell us what rabbit Ki67antibody you purchased, but just in
   case it isn't working: we used rabbit monoclonal anti-Ki67, clone SP6
   from LabVision/Neomarkers successfully on mouse, rat and human FFPE
   tissue sections. Just a citrate6.0 or Tris-EDTA9.0 pretreatment and
   2-step EnVision detection.

   Chris van der Loos, PhD
   Dept. of Pathology
   Academical Medical Center M2-230