[Histonet] Liver acetone powder

John Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Tue May 3 00:51:20 CDT 2005

Dear Srinivas Seekallu,

A Few words of advice about abbreviated titles
beginning with M.

Mr = Mister (any man, married or single)
Miss = Miss (an unmarried lady)
Mrs  (pronounced Missiz) = a married lady
Ms = a female person unwilling or ashamed
     to disclose her marital status.
     Pronounced umzzz or mizz.

This advice won't help with steroidogenic enzymes
in sheep, but it could be useful generally in
Saskatoon and other Canadian cities.

John Kiernan
London, Canada.