[Histonet] Liver acetone powder

Mr srinivas sv drsvsrini <@t> yahoo.com
Mon May 2 23:20:07 CDT 2005

Thanks Ms. Vinnie Della Speranza and Mr. kharazia for the reply.

Can anyone tell me the protocol for preparing the liver acetone powder, which i am planning to use as an adsorbent to non specific agents in a polyclonal antibody.

I am looking at the expression of steroidogenic enzymes in sheep ovary. I think most have heard of my problem in my previous mails. To tell briefly, I am getting same color reaction in both positive and negative controls. so i am planning to try the adsorbtion technique using liver acetone powder. There is no commercial preparation of  liver acetone powder from sheep. only liver powder from calf, rat are available. it would help me, if anyone tell me which one i can use or the protocol for preparation of sheep liver acetone powder as i have got sheep liver with me.

Also i need to know the concentration of the liver powder i should use with the antibodies.

Thanks

waiting for the replies..

Srinivas

Srinivas Seekallu