[Histonet] Normal donkey serum block solution

=?gb2312?q?=CC=EC=20=D0=C1?= pex0220 <@t> yahoo.com.cn
Mon May 2 08:30:08 CDT 2005

Hello,all,

I am doing double-immunofluorescence. Both the hosts of my secondary antibodies are donkey, so I plan to use normal donkey serum for blocking, but I do not know how to make up this solution.
I have ordered donkey serum from sigma company, but the specification doesnot show how to make up it. so if you have done it, I hope that you can do me a favor.
In addition, if the hosts of my secondary antiboies are different, one is horse, the other is donkey, which solution do I use for blocking? Thank you!

Best wishes!

Guofeng

Giessen