[Histonet] Expiration date

anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Thu Jun 16 14:12:49 CDT 2005

I totally agree with you Luis, what a great idea! In fact I just used
anti-CD31 MEC13.3 that was over 6 years old and the staining was fabulous
:)

Also, I find the ones that "expire" are the ones with lots of people using
them and therefore have lots of dirty pipet tips dipping in or out or
have constant temperature fluctuations from continuous (and sometimes
careless) use.

Andrea