[Histonet] cd15 and morphology on bone marrows and lymph nodes

Van Eyck, Deb deb.vaneyck <@t> phci.org
Tue Jan 25 12:59:04 CST 2005

     Hi all,
1.I would really appreciate some replies to a couple of questions.  One is
CD15; I thought  I had a pretty good antibody going, but it is still
problematic in some cases.  I would like to know what others are using
consistently with heme path approval.  The same goes for kappa and lambda
and clonality.

2.  The other issue is handling bone marrows and lymph nodes---we have
recently gotten rid of B-5 and we use NBF as our main fixative.  I would
like some replies in regards to what is the best fixation/decal situation
for morphology purposes (does anyone feel that they have reached the b-5
nirvana state for good morphology) and still maintain immuno staining????
Times and protocols and products would be great.

Thanks----Deb Van Eyck-Anatomic Path
Waukesha Memorial Hospital
725 American Ave.
Waukesha,WI 53188
262-928-2112
fax:262-928-4849

This information is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender or our
Customer Support Center at (262) 928-2777.

We have scanned this email and its attachments for malicious content.
However, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses.
ProHealth Care accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.