[Histonet] CDX2 antibody

Nava, Josefa JosefaNava <@t> texashealth.org
Thu Jan 6 13:07:54 CST 2005

Hello,

Any suggestion where I can order CDX2 antibody? I used to order this from
Biocare and  it was discontinued. I appreciate your help.

Josie

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your system.