[Histonet] Histology Opportunities

Sirak, Jennifer jsirak <@t> aerotek.com
Thu Jan 6 14:17:46 CST 2005

Hello,

	My name is Jennifer Sirak and I am a scientific recruiter in
Northern New Jersey.  We currently have numerous positions available for
histologists.  We are looking for people with experience in embedding,
staining and microtome.  The candidates must be HT eligible and if they
are certified it is a plus.  A BS degree is also required.  If anyone is
qualified and interested please contact me at (973)-560-5038.  Thank
you!

Jennifer Sirak
Recruiter
(973)-560-5038
(973)-560-5091
jsirak <@t> aerotek.com	 <http://www.aerotek.com/>
600 Parsippany Rd.
Parsippany NJ, 07054	www.aerotek.com <http://www.aerotek.com/>

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.