[Histonet] blue flourescent nuclear dyes

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Wed Feb 9 17:33:06 CST 2005

Interesting fluorescent dye.  It says for use in live cells, but have you
tried it with fixed cells.  DAPI will work on fixed cells, and we have the
same problem with our CLSM - did not have the laser for exciting the DAPI.

Thanks for the information on Biostatus, it has been filed away!!