[Histonet] Nomenclature: HT equivalent in France

Johnson, Teri TJJ <@t> Stowers-Institute.org
Thu Feb 3 11:37:47 CST 2005

For those histologists working in France (and other European countries),
what is the nomenclature used for your position?  In the UK we are
biomedical scientists? And what are the education requirements for such?
Any info (or links to helpful websites) is appreciated.

Teri Johnson
Managing Director Histology Facility
Stowers Institute for Medical Research
1000 E. 50th St.
Kansas City, Missouri  64110
tjj <@t> stowers-institute.org


More information about the Histonet mailing list