[Histonet] Long and short biopsy runs with one processor

kamal patel kamalpatel9999 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 19:47:42 CDT 2005

Bill,

I agree, the VIPs are good old workhorses!

You may be right about the single valve, not sure what
woulf happen if it dumped.

You know why Vision Biosystem and Leica split ?  This
will explain a lot.

If Peloris reliable, why can't they sell them -
they're giving them away !  Not a glowing testimonial.

I'll stay with the VIP. Do you know where to get one
of the old TP 1050's

KP
--- Bill Sinai <bills <@t> icpmr.wsahs.nsw.gov.au> wrote:

> The Leica are lesss than two years old while the
> VIPs are both early 90s
> vintage but still perform well.  I have looked at
> the Peloris but my biggest
> worry was that there is only one pump for solutions
> and vacuum.  So that if
> either fail does that stop both chambers from being
> useable?  Otherwise a
> very sound idea which works.  I was involved in the
> very early stages of the
> development of this processor and they use similar
> components to the Leica
> TP 1050 as Vision built these for Leica until
> recently so reliability should
> not be a problem.
>
> Bill Sinai
> Laboratory Manager