[Histonet] Long and short biopsy runs with one processor

kamal patel kamalpatel9999 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 19:44:38 CDT 2005

Nicole,

If the Peloris is such a "great processor" whya are
they being given away ? Ameripath hasn't spent a dime
re Capital Equipment purchase.

Do the valves still clog and need to be removed and
cleaned resulting in serious down-time?

Do the reagent and wax lines still "foul" ?

What happens if the rotary valve breaks ? It is the
ONLY valve  regulating Wax and reagent movement.

Is the software still problematic and prone to crashes
mid-run?

I think to be fair to all manufacturers, ALL the +'s
and -'s for all instruments need to be taken into
consideration. Speed at the cost of having a FSE sleep
next to the instrument continuously is not a solution.

BTW, where do you work ? Do you have a Peloris in your
lab? May I contact you and ask some more questions ?

KP