[Histonet] EDTA

kamal patel kamalpatel9999 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 03:55:50 CDT 2005

Trisha,

We have successfully used Tris-EDTA (ph 9.2) as a HIER
method with certain antibodies. Which  in particular
are you testing ?

As far as the water goes, I always believe that
Distilled, or even double distilled if you have it -
is best for all solution preparation. Water from the
faucet can introduce salts and minerals that may
affect your solution's abilities.

KP