[Histonet] flourescent

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Fri Apr 8 18:02:16 CDT 2005

Hi Renee:

    The basic princilpes and protocols are pretty much the same for all
immunos, if you can do cells sections should not be that much of a
problem. Easy for me to say! Get a DAKO kit, a Vector kit, a Zymed kit
or whatever and follow the instructions. Call the maker of the kit
before you order to be sure you are getting the correct kit for your
application. If possible, go to a lab that does these regularly and
learn from someone with experience.
    Go to the DAKO USA site and download their excellent immunostaining
manual. It will teach you everything you need and more.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.