[Histonet] vascular graft_sectioning difficulty

Jack England joeamateur <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 13:54:40 CDT 2004

Can you provide a little more information about your processing, and a
little more detail about how the sections are crumbling (eg, tissue is
disaggregating, or the paraffin section is falling apart, etc)? We regularly
section formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded vascular grafts (ePTFE) at 5-7µm,
and it's working for us.  With a little more information, I might be able to
help...

Aloha,
Jack England
Tissue Genesis, Inc.