[Histonet] Land snail dissection.

Margaret Horne mhorne <@t> upei.ca
Thu Sep 9 11:24:02 CDT 2004

Massimo,
      I am sorry that you do not often have the pleasure of eating
lobster. If you are ever in Prince Edward Island , Canada , then I
will feed you lobster. You might find it an interesting comparison
with the Mediterranean lobster which has a different flavour and
texture.

       Thank you for the recipe for escargot; I love them and always
wanted to know how to cook them. I sent the recipe to my
daughter who plans on going to Italy next summer on an
archaeological dig and she sent me back a rough translation,
which you can find in the attachment.

                                       Bon Appetit,

                                                      Margaret

Margaret Horne ,