[Histonet] Land snail dissection.

Philip Oshel peoshel <@t> wisc.edu
Thu Sep 9 10:49:32 CDT 2004

Gammarus! One of my favorite critters -- did a lot of work on them at
Memorial in St. John's NF. I didn't try soda water, but, yes it
should work fine, and I agree, the CO2 should be what does the job.
Lobster with garlic and butter ... mmm ... amazing how much lobster
is left over to be "disposed of" when doing EM on the sinus gland.
Phil

--
Philip Oshel
Supervisor, BBPIC microscopy facility