[Histonet] Thanks for letting me back on Histonet!

madaryhtl <@t> juno.com madaryhtl <@t> juno.com
Thu May 20 07:40:41 CDT 2004

And thanks to all of the folks that helped me get back on.  I had to stop for a while(the workplace said get off). So now I use home email.  I have to say I missed the banter, and just how much histonet makes you think about your own everyday process.  I was "jonesin" for a Jones procedure!  I was fishin for a Gill's procedure.  Did I just say that? A daily set of checks and balances, and of course stuff that just cracks me up.