[Histonet] H&E Stainer

Margaret Blount mab70 <@t> medschl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 29 01:51:58 CDT 2004

Dear Charlene,

Would you please let me know what you think about these stainers. I am
setting up a new lab here in Cambridge and hope that we will be getting some
stainers in the future. We haven't got funding for these items yet so I
would be uncomfortable about getting demos in at this stage, but any
comments on what other histologists like would be a great help in applying
for funds.

Thanks a lot,

Regards

Margaret

Margaret Blount
Chief Technician
Clinical Biochemistry
University of Cambridge
Addenbrooke's Hospital
Hills Road
Cambridge
CB2 2QR

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry, Charlene [mailto:Charlene.Henry <@t> STJUDE.ORG]
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 4:51 PM
To: Histonet <@t> Pathology. Swmed. Edu
Subject: [Histonet] H&E Stainer

Does anyone have the Surgipath Tribune Automated H&E Stainer and if you
do how well do you like it? We are looking at this stainer, one from
Thermo Electron, the Microm from Richard Allan, and I'm also considering
the new Symphony H&E stainer from Ventana. If you have experience from
any of these please let me know the pros and cons.
Thanks,
Charlene