[Histonet] Steve Slap

Tony Henwood AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au
Mon Jun 28 18:28:22 CDT 2004

Dorothy,

We feel empty on hearing of the passing of Steve. His insightful comments
and experience were very much appreciated on the net.

His professionalism and enthusiasm for our science was always evident in his
messages.

We will miss him.

Tony Henwood JP, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC)
Laboratory Manager
The Children's Hospital at Westmead,
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead, 2145, AUSTRALIA.
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318

-----Original Message-----
From: Traczyk7 <@t> aol.com [mailto:Traczyk7 <@t> aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, 26 June 2004 5:06 AM
To: HistoNet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Steve Slap

It is with much sadness that I am writing to report the passing of Steve
Slap.  He will truly be missed.  A service is being held Monday, June 28th
at the
Jewish Community Center in Amherst, MA.  Steve's Mom requests that flowers
not
be sent.  I asked about donations in Steve's name to a charity and she had
not thought about that. Her and Lisa will talk about it.  If I find out
more, I
will pass the information along.
For those of you who might want to attend the service, the center's address
is 742 Main St.  The telephone number is 413-256-0160.  Mrs. Slap thinks the

service will be at 11am but that's not definite.  Check with the center or
keep
an eye on the HistoNet, when I find out for sure I will post it.
With best regards to all of you for keeping Steve & his family in your
prayers,
Dorothy

are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message and any attachments are those
of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of The
Children's Hospital at Westmead

virus scanned and although no computer viruses were detected,
the Childrens Hospital at Westmead accepts no liability for any
consequential damage resulting from email containing computer
viruses.