[Histonet] (no subject)

Amy Self ASelf <@t> gmhsc.com
Tue Jun 29 05:24:44 CDT 2004

	Hello Histonetters,

	I am writing in for your help once again......Does anyone have any QI/PI info./sample forms that they could share with me dealing with repeated people errors..... We have an on-going problem when it comes to labeling of the cassettes, accessioning errors,etc. The Lab in general has a Problem Identification sheet that is filled out when errors occur, but it deals with the main lab and not Histology.  So I thought that I need to come up with one myself.   These errors are just careless human errors that should not happen, or happen as often as they are..... Any info. would be greatly appreciated.    Thanks in advance for your help.    Amy

NOTE:
 The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.