[Histonet] Thank you Cancer Diagnostics

Joe Nocito JNocito <@t> Pathreflab.com
Wed Jan 28 04:24:40 CST 2004

I want to thank Cancer Diagnostics for not doing anything to try make amends
for their inferior marking pens.  Last November, I had an entire run of
cassettes have their number come off during processing.  Some of you may
have remembered Reality Check 1
	Well, I returned all 10 packages of pens with a lettering explaining the
incident as well as a request for a refund.  Not one person tried to contact
me via phone, mail, e-mail.  Nothing.
	I waited for the holidays to pass thinking that I would be patient waiting
for a response.  I've been patient too long. So if Cancer Diagnostics is
listening or reading, do not bother contacting me.  It's too late and I do
not wish to do business with you.  Thanks for nothing.

Joe Nocito