[Histonet] Hope you all aren't freezing in the east!

Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Fri Jan 16 10:58:31 CST 2004

Chicago is a balmy 25, with freezing rain and sleet predicted for this
evening.  Perfect.  Why do we live here?

Does anyone have a scientific reason for temps to get to -100F (windchill
is what I heard for the East).  Don't bugs die when it's warmer?
Don't some just stay frozen and pop back up again in the spring?  I don't
see any reason for it to be this cold!!! (I don't see a scientific reason
to support the existence of mosquitoes, either)

Jacqueline M. O'Connor HT(ASCP)
Abbott Laboratories
Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development
Discovery Chemotheraputics
847.938.4919

"Weems, Joyce" <JWEEMS <@t> sjha.org>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu