[Histonet] PAS with and without Diastase for glycogen

Barnhart, Tammy Tbarnhart <@t> primecare.org
Fri Jan 16 07:40:21 CST 2004

We have been having problems with this stain for sometime.  It has worked
hit and miss. The Schiff's reaction seems to be fine.  Shouldn't most any
liver control work?  We have tried everything, new Schiff's, new controls,
spitting, amylase...I'm outta ideas here.  Could you please advise...any and
all help would be appreciated.  What am I missing???

Tammy Barnhart

Confidentiality Notice:This e-mail message is for sole use of intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution, or copying is
by replying to this e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of this e-mail
message.