[Histonet] amplification reagent

LaCinda Burchell ljb <@t> medicine.wisc.edu
Thu Feb 19 15:02:10 CST 2004

Dear Histonetters,
  At an NSA meeting a few years ago I remember hearing that Perkin
Elmer owned the patent for this amplification technology.  At that time
I was also told that only Dako had purchased the rights to sell the
system  under their name CAT.  If I am wrong about this would a
PerkinElmer's rep please let us know?

LaCinda Burchell, BA, AS, HT(ASCP)
University of Wisconsin-Madison, Medical School
Asthma and Allergy Research IHC Lab
600 Highland Ave.  CSC  K4/913
Madison, Wisconsin  53792

Phone: 608-262-3518
FAX:     608-263-3746

>>> "Coskran, Timothy M" <timothy_m_coskran <@t> groton.pfizer.com> 02/19/04
12:24PM >>>
John,

I don't know of an alternate source for the "amplification reagent" in
the
CSA II kit, but we've been using Cy5-tyramide from Perkin Elmer with
very
good results.

Tim Coskran
Pfizer
PGRD Groton, CT

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may
be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this
E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any
disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken
(or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If
you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.