[Histonet] H&E Prep Only Cost?? (Survey)

Wayne Holland wayneholland1959 <@t> msn.com
Sat Feb 14 13:25:22 CST 2004

I have all the figures for the actual cost of getting the job done.
But can you all, the laboratories that do povide such a service, tell me
what the current charge is for an H&E prep? What I mean is from specimen
bottle to finished slide, "period". This does not include any
interpretation. Your input would be extremely helpful, once again thanks
much.