[Histonet] H&E Prep Only Cost?? (Survey)

Mass Histology Service jstaruk <@t> masshistology.com
Sat Feb 14 15:51:47 CST 2004

It depends on how the tissue is submitted.  Basically, the more work you do
in preparing the tissue, the cheaper it is for an H&E-stained slide.  Check
out our homepage for a detailed pricelist.

Jim

____________________________
  James E. Staruk, HT(ASCP)
   Mass Histology Service
   www.masshistology.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Wayne
Holland
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 2:25 PM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] H&E Prep Only Cost?? (Survey)

I have all the figures for the actual cost of getting the job done.
But can you all, the laboratories that do povide such a service, tell me
what the current charge is for an H&E prep? What I mean is from specimen
bottle to finished slide, "period". This does not include any
interpretation. Your input would be extremely helpful, once again thanks
much.