[Histonet] Coverslipping tape

pam plumlee paw555 <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 11:04:56 CDT 2004

Hi all:  I know this has been asked before, is there a
quick fix for removing tissue from coverslipping tape,
reattaching to the slide, covering with a new glass
coverslip so the tissue can be photographed?  Also,
does anyone know a good alertnate fixative for osmium
tetroxide?  We are trying to keep it out of the lab.
We have been asked to use it for a post-fix for fatty
tissue and on an EM processor.  Thanks, Pam