[Histonet] roommate needed for NSH

Marshall Terry Dr, Consultant Histopathologist Terry.Marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk
Fri Aug 27 11:14:13 CDT 2004

Come on guys - you don't get an offer like this everyday:-)

Dr Terry L (too far to travel) Marshall, B.A.(Law), M.B.,Ch.B.,F.R.C.Path
 Consultant Pathologist
 Rotherham General Hospital
 South Yorkshire
 England
        terry.marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Jans [mailto:histomjans <@t> yahoo.com]
Sent: 27 August 2004 16:46
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] roommate needed for NSH

Hello all!!

I am looking for someone who wants to save a little money at NSH this year!!!  I have a female co-worker who is looking for someone to share a room with in Toronto.  She already has a room reserved.....
Please contact me privately if you or someone you know is interested.  I can be contacted via email (please send your phone # so I may call you) or the phone # below.

Melissa Jans
University of Iowa Healthcare
1-319-356-2140