[Histonet] Benchmark XT

Lab lab <@t> mcpathology.com
Thu Aug 5 13:50:20 CDT 2004

Our lab has had 2 ventana nexes systems and we are looking to upgrade to 2 benchmark xt units.We have had one in our lab to demo for approx. 3 months.During this time we have had 2 thermal pad issues and several file corruptions. Has anyone with a benchmark xt had similar problems and if so how often? Any opions about the instrument would be helpful.
                                                 Thanks,
                                                 Amy Boan,HT