[Histonet] Staining for Macrophages

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Thu Aug 5 09:57:05 CDT 2004

   Sorry,  but  ED-1  (CD68) is a Mouse anti-Rat antibody for a subset of
   rat  macrophages.   It may cross react to mouse but you would be doing
   doing  mouse  on  mouse IHC.     The CD68 for mouse is rat anti-mouse,
   clone FA-11 for murine peritoneal macrophages.  SEROTEC is a source of
   these antibodies, including the F4/80 (Rat anti-mouse).
   A  sidenote:   SEROTEC  has  a  free macrophage differentiation poster
   available upon request.