[Histonet] cleaved caspase-3

Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Thu Sep 25 11:17:25 CDT 2003

I perform caspase-3 routinely using a one hour RT incubation on human
xenografts.  I use the Pharmingen primary, and an SABC method.  Let me
know if you'd like me to send you the protocol.  However, I am not using
formalin fixed tissue - My tissues are zinc fixed paraffin sections.  I
haven't been able to get consistent results with caspase-3 on ffpe.

Jacqueline M. O'Connor HT(ASCP)
Abbott Laboratories
Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development
Discovery Chemotheraputics
847.938.4919
Fax 847.938.3266

"Linke_Noelle" <Linke_Noelle <@t> Allergan.com>