[Histonet] What am I going to do?

louise renton louise_renton <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 02:58:31 CST 2003

Tel & fax +27 11 717 2298
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"

----Original Message Follows----
From: Jenny Molde <ctsmolde <@t> capeheart.uct.ac.za>
To: histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu
Subject: [Histonet] What am I going to do?
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:12:16 +0200

Hi everyone out there
Yes it`s me again. I have not been able to keep the stented sections on my
slides. I have tried all the suggestions made by you wonderful people out
there. It`s time to take early retirement as I have no other options left
now. Thanks all for your input but none of it worked. Do any of you know if
methylmethacrylate goes off  for any reason? This is my last resort.  Many
thanks in advance.

Jenny Molde
Cardiovascular Research Unit
University of Cape Town