[Histonet] career change from rehab to histo tech.

Michael F. le.paix <@t> verizon.net
Sun Nov 9 18:51:35 CST 2003

hello, all i'm new to the list, as the subject indicates i've a M.S. in
rehab and have worked in it 10+ years, i've always longed to use my mind a
bit more, but am concerned that simply either on the job or a community
college certificate and certification to prepare slides might fall short
of my desire. I'm being told that I probably would need to get into
'research'. So, I'm curious how feasible this might be. Further, I'm
curious about demand for techs. I'm thinking there is likely a demand,
however there must be much less positions for techs. than rehab people?

I would appreciate your considerate comments in this challenging situation
of mine.

cheers,

M.