[Histonet] Pregnancy guide for working in histology

Katelin Tellechea katelin09htl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:15:49 CDT 2018

Hi Carol,
I did a poster presentation on this topic at the NSH Symposium in Long
Beach, 2016.
I would be happy to send you a copy of my poster. I also wrote a blog
article about my research for the poster found here:
https://www.fixationonhistology.com/home/my-pregnancy-in-the-lab-researching-safety-considerations
The Block also has the abstract, podcast interview, and a Safety Snippet of
my poster.
Please contact me directly if you have any other questions or I can help in
any way.
Katelin