[Histonet] Biocare Medical Mach 4

Kalleberg, Kristopher Kristopher.Kalleberg <@t> unilever.com
Tue Jun 11 14:05:03 CDT 2013

Hello All,

Does anyone have any knowledge of the Biocare Medical Mach 4 AP detection system.  How does this system exactly work.  Does it use a dextran backbone with 2ndary antibodies attached like other systems and then the polymer binds to that?  Their datasheets simply state that it uses a specific probe and then the polymer binds to that.  I am very pleased with the results I have achieved with this system but am a little confused on the technique of labeling.  Any knowledge on this topic would be greatly appreciated.  And as always, thanks in advance.

Kris