[Histonet] Biocare Medical Mach 4

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 16:59:03 CDT 2013

Hi Kris,

The polymer backbone for this detection kit is conjugated with anti-rabbit
antibodies only (AP Polymer reagent).  The specific probe is a rabbit
anti-mouse antibody in the AP probe reagent.  That is why you only need to
apply the AP probe when your primary antibody is from mouse but not when
it's rabbit.

Mark