[Histonet] Managerial HT/HTL Job In MA

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Wed Oct 28 11:57:17 CDT 2009

ASP has the following histology opening at one of our client facilities in
Burlington, MA area.

Position: Manager of Histology

Experience: Senior Histotechnician/Histotechnologist, Histology Supervisor,
Histology Manager.

Day shift: Full time ASCP required, BS degree preferred, experience as a
supervisor OR Senior Histotechnician/Histotechnologist
*Sign on Bonus Offered Through Allied Search Partners*

 *Please send resume for prescreening consideration to:
Alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com All inquiries are kept confidential. Upon
receiving resume one of our recruiters will contact you for a phone screen.
No resume will be sent to client without directly speaking to you first. *Be
sure to visit us on the web* www.alliedsearchpartners.com $Cash Bonus$ for
Referrals

--
*Be sure to visit us on the web* www.alliedsearchpartners.com
Alyssa Peterson, Director Of Recruitment