[Histonet] Job In GA (Private Lab)

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Wed Oct 28 11:33:45 CDT 2009

Allied Search Partners is now accepting resumes for our clients of Peachtree
City, GA. We are accepting the following resumes for permanent/direct hire
positions:

Histotechnologists/Histotechnicians

Shifts: Day Shift

Location: Private Lab

Requirements: ASCP preferred. Looking for a tech with at least 2 years of
experience.

Please submit your resume for prescreening purposes to
alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com

*All inquiries are always kept confidential* Upon resume submission one of
our recruiters will call you for an initial phone interview. No resume will
be submitted before an initial phone interview with you.

Be sure to visit our website www.alliedsearchpartners.com to submit your job
search request, refer a friend for $$Cash Bonus$$, and have your resume
reviewed by our career advisors.

--
*Be sure to visit us on the web* www.alliedsearchpartners.com
Alyssa Peterson, Director Of Recruitment