[Histonet] SOP's reference

DKBoyd <@t> chs.net DKBoyd <@t> chs.net
Thu Oct 1 13:40:29 CDT 2009

Freda Carson; Histotechnology A Self Instruction Text.
Sheehan Hrapchak: Theory and practice of Histotechnology

Debbie M. Boyd, HT(ASCP) I Chief Histologist I Southside Regional Medical
Center I
200 Medical Park Boulevard I Petersburg, Va.  23805 I T: 804-765-5050 I F:
804-765-5582 I dkboyd <@t> chs.net

carmen loiselle <carmen_loiselle <@t> hotmail.com>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
10/01/2009 02:24 PM

pathology education <histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu>
cc

Subject
[Histonet] SOP's reference

Hello everyone,

I've been assigned recently to prepare the SOP's for the histology
laboratory for the accreditation of my institution that englobes 4 major
hospitals, that will take place next september (2010).  As you well know
it's a very demanding and time consuming task, so I'm asking your help,
once again.  If anyone will be able to send me the best sites where I can
find the informations about different stains , like purpose , objectives
etc , in order to facilitate the production of all these SOP's . Specially
that I'm doing it only part time.

Any info or references would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Carmy